Most companies usually use the social networks to increase their sales, publicize their products, offer their services and have a closer relationship with customers. But nevertheless, we must bear in mind that not all social networks are adequate for this task. It will be necessary to choose those that are the most suitable for the type of company in question. Social networks for companies are fundamental today.
It would be worth nothing, for example, to have a profile on a social network where potential customers of that company are not found. Therefore, it is necessary to ask beforehand if the use made by users of this social network fits with the profile of the company. For this reason it will depend that certain social networks for companies are useful or not. But also, it is necessary to know first what are the main objectives of this company to be in social networks.
In this last sense, it is necessary to value the human and economic resources that the company wishes to invest in the use of its social networks. There are companies and businesses that manage their own social network plan. There are also other companies that want to outsource the work in agencies or freelancers.
Once analyzed the objectives that the company intends to achieve, we must launch a profile in the most appropriate social networks. Social networks for companies must be chosen carefully. The most prominent and popular would be the following:
- Facebook: a social network based on leisure and free time. It shows the most personal face. In addition, it is ideal for promoting advertisements and for companies of type B2C (business to consumer)
- LinkedIn: This social network is perfect for those companies that have a B2B business model (business between companies). It is an ideal platform for publishing contents based on labor aspects
- Twitter: ideal to promote the digital communication of the company. It is an immediate social network for direct and agile contact with customers, so it is valid for both the B2C and B2B business models.
- Instagram: This is another of those ideal social networks for the B2C and B2B businesses, especially if what is sought is to provide images of a brand to have a greater visual interaction
- YouTube: an ideal social network for those companies that, through their videos, show how the products they sell work. In addition, YouTube helps SEO positioning and can differentiate us from the competition
- Google My Business: the perfect social network for those who have a place of any kind: shop, restaurant, bar, etc.
- FourSquare: very similar to the previous one. It is a social network to locate a business. In turn, it allows uploading images to know the site, consult opinions about it, etc.
In short, it is very important that before starting to create profiles on all social networks analyze which are the most appropriate for our type of business. Both the subject matter of the content and the potential customers are not the same in one social network or another. So you have to know what audience you want to reach and how. If you want, to give your networks a boost, a tip is buy Instagram followers, Facebook or any other network where you make your business visible.