A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. To see more information about what are the , Which store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency we detail the use of which makes this website in order to inform the greatest possible accuracy.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to Google using information about you. Therefore, exercising any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “like” or “share” buttons. o .
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick guide on the most popular browsers..
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie It is a text file harmless which is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of cookie It is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. Although many people do not know the have been used since 20 years ago, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
The They not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. Data stored are technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server will not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of exist?
- Cookies Technical: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies Analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation being done, the sections most used, consulted products, time period of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are the own and those of others?
The own cookies They are generated by the page you're visiting and third They are generated by services or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I turn off the ?
To understand the scope that may have disable we show some examples:
- You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access this area staff web, such as My Account, or My profile o My orders.
- online stores: it will be impossible to make purchases online, will have to be calling or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- Not possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website can not perform web analytics about visitors and web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive anywhere.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- No advertising may show sectioned, reducing advertising revenue from the web.
- All social networks use If the disabled can not use any social network.
Can I remove ?
Yes. Not only eliminate, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove a website must go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
configuration polulares for more browsers
Here's how to access a cookie specific browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears above right.
- See different sections, click the option Show Advanced Options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- a list will appear with all ordered by domain. To make it easier to find enter a particular domain or part of the address field Search cookies.
- After making this filter one or more lines appear on the screen Site requested. Now just select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access settings browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access settings browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options o preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- En Logfile choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the option accept cookiesYou can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access settings browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access settings browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & SecurityYou will see the option block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access settings browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press Menu, then settings.
- Go to Security and PrivacyYou will see the option accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access settings browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the box allow cookies.