Socialization is one of the main characteristics of the human being in his interaction with others of his species. Verbal communication is one of the main tools we use to establish interpersonal relationships. Cool and charming phrases can make a difference at the moment of falling well to many people.
Grace in language is an attribute that opens many doors when it comes to interaction with other people. However, not everything is a matter of improvisation or luck.
By knowing how to use cool phrases, you will be able to achieve your social objectives more accurately. In this post we will show you how. Read until the end.
What are cool phrases?
index of contents
- 1 What are cool phrases?
- 2 How to build beautiful phrases in a surprising way?
- 3 Cool quotes for photos
- 4 Nice words for Facebook
- 5 Cool quotes for Whatsapp
- 6 Cool quotes for children
- 7 Cool phrases that rhyme
- 8 Most beautiful expressions of love
When we hear a sentence very funny or pleasant phrase, which causes euphoria and emotion in many people, it is a cool phrase. In common situations, people often have the grace and ability to speak funny in various situations.
In addition, in areas such as marketing and advertising, there are people who are experts in creating very striking phrases. The promotion of products or services is almost always related to a set of pleasant and attractive words.
You exist some elements that make certain sentences or phrases well received by a significant number of people. Let's see which ones are the characteristics that have cool phrases in general:
- Opportunity: Saying a phrase at the right moment is the first key to make it popular. There are occasions and ideal instants to refer to a topic in a fun way, and for that reason, well received.
- Brevity: Too long sentences or comments can be boring. Apart from funny, a cool phrase must be short and very precise to gain popularity.
- Type of audience: Not all audiences have the same tastes. For example, the opinion of children will not be the same as that of older people. A well-directed phrase should be oriented to the type of audience that will hear it.
- Originality: The unique way in which the ideas of a phrase are communicated will have a great influence on how it will be received. It is not about using your own phrases, but rather, to express them in an original way.
- Language: It is necessary to express the sentences in a language understandable to all. If elaborate phrases are used, the desired effect may not be achieved.
How to build beautiful phrases in a surprising way?
It is very likely that sometimes you are surprised or admired to hear or see a cool phrase. Even, perhaps unintentionally, at some point you may have created your own pleasant phrases.
It's great to have a conversation on WhatsApp, Facebook, or in person, using words that generate fluency and charm. That is why we want to give you the best tips to build nice phrases in a simple and continuous way:
- Check the networks: Social networks are full of ideas with cool and funny phrases. In them you can find ideas to create your own expressions.
- Try to be updated: Not only social networks are a source to be updated. Television and other media are scenarios where pleasant and inspiring phrases circulate.
- Start combining phrases with images: A very original idea for the construction of striking phrases is to combine them efficiently with images. The verbal or written expressions can achieve more enhancement if they are reflected together with a striking image.
- Share them first with close friends: Before sharing your sentences with a large audience, share them first with family and close friends. This way you can see how they are received, and improve them if necessary before making them more popular with more people.
- Just relax: If you try to create cool phrases under an environment of pressure, or by obligation, you will not get good results. Take your homework calmly and you will see that ideas flow better.
- Use naturalness: When you write or you learn cool phrases, try to capture your own identity. In this way, people will know how to recognize your sentences just by looking at them or listening to them.
- Learn to listen: Before venturing to produce pleasant sentences, you need to listen to other people who are considered funny. From there you can collect ideas and tricks to produce your own expressions to captivate your audience.
Cool quotes for photos
Using funny or striking expressions in verbal language is very common. However, building sentences that accompany some photos is also a very popular activity.
Building cool phrases for photos can serve several purposes:
To post personal photos
On Instagram and Facebook interaction through photos is quite common, and most of these are accompanied by a phrase.
These phrases usually describe the moment or feeling reflected in photography. It can be an individual or group selfie, as well as the photograph of a location or landscape.
The phrase that accompanies these photographs can enhance or diminish the real sense of the moment. Therefore, choosing the correct phrase for a personal photograph is very important.
Many people use phrases already known in most photographs. Others, on the contrary, feel confident in their inspiration and emotion, and use their own words.
Phrases to decorate striking images
In addition to the phrases for the enhancement of our own photographs, we can also use cool phrases for striking images on the internet. It is likely that we collect images that we like, with various reasons such as landscapes, animals, or famous people.
By looking closely at these images we may realize that if we add a striking phrase they will look better. We can edit the image and place the sentence on the photograph itself, or leave it as such, and use the phrase as a caption if we want to publish it.
Let's see some phrases commonly used in photographs and interesting images:
- "It's not that we have little time, it's that we lose a lot" ... Seneca.
- "Love is the forgetting of the self" ... Henri-Frédéric Amiel.
- "You can not stop the waves, but you can learn to surf" ... Jonn Kabat Zinn.
- "Sometimes we have to lose things to understand the importance they have" ... Susanna Tamaro.
- "Do not count the days, make the days count" ... Muhammad Ali.
Each of the phrases contains a meaning that may be very appropriate for different photographs or images. However, using your own imagination will awaken your creativity and intellect.
Nice words for Facebook
Facebook is a social network with a lot of interaction on the part of millions of its users. Much of the content that is shared on Facebook is through phrases.
Both personal profiles and companies use cool and eye-catching phrases to increase their dynamics. Some phrases that are shared on Facebook are well thought out and elaborated with a specific objective.
Cool phrases on Facebook may vary according to context, Let's look at the different styles of catchy phrases for Facebook:
For good morning
It is the custom of many people to start the day with a lot of enthusiasm and to share a pleasant phrase with their Facebook contacts. This generates a good image before all the people who watch the publication, and you will be seen as someone charismatic.
Some good morning prayers can be:
- It is exciting to wake up knowing that I have the best friends in the world. Good Morning.
- If I had to choose between yesterday and tomorrow, I would always think about the future, since beautiful and interesting paths from the hand of God await me. Good Morning.
- Awakening knowing that it will be a great day is the greatest act of faith and respect towards God. Good day to all.
- Receive all my friends the most sincere desire for enthusiasm, bonanza, and the most prosperous blessings on this day.
- May your breakfast be peace, the sun's rays be converted into energy, and the beating of your heart impel you toward your goals on this day.
- It is necessary to thank God for every action that expresses his will, and I rejoice that his will was to allow them to wish you once again a few good days.
It is common to share our joys, successes, special dates, and particular events on Facebook. For that we can use phrases that are coupled with that special occasion we want to highlight.
For your birthday, or that of some of your friends, some wedding anniversary, or any celebration worth mentioning, there is a good phrase.
Let's see a few sentences for celebrations or important dates:
- It is the date of my birth, a date marked by destiny to begin a story that despite the vicissitudes will always have a happy ending.
- To commemorate your birthday I only have a lifetime to give you. But I can not give you something that is already yours, happy birthday.
- Destiny marks the meeting between two people, it is the task of each one to build a castle that protects that union. Happy wedding anniversary.
- The environment wears colorful motifs to remind the world that such a special being is on birthday. God bless you on this wonderful day.
Phrases that reflect feelings
The sentimental side of each person is reflected many times in social networks. Sharing different emotions also requires a phrase that matches what the soul feels.
Everyone knows how their feelings are and how to express them. That is why in moments where feelings sprout, the coolest phrases are born.
On Facebook it is very common to place statements expressing how we are doing at a given moment. Maybe looking for support from friends, or just as a means to vent our feelings.
It's time to see some cool Facebook phrases that reflect feelings:
- In moments like this I just want a hug to feel the support of those who care.
- Solitude is an excellent teacher, gives free rein to your creativity and gives you the opportunity to know yourself.
- The enthusiasm that I feel today makes everything turn sunny despite being a rainy day.
- Thank God for so many successes and blessings. With the goal of growing and fulfilling the objectives.
- Even if obstacles are presented, with optimism and patience we can build the bridges that lead us to success.
It is indisputable that Facebook is one of the social networks where more interesting phrases are seen daily. With a touch of humor, feeling and creativity You can build your cool phrases for Facebook without problems.
Cool quotes for Whatsapp
The most popular instant messaging service in the world is also endowed with possibilities to share cool phrases. In WhatsApp, the contact is more direct between known people.
Writing cool phrases for WhatsApp can pursue two objectives:
To publish it in the states
The states of WhatsApp without a great tool to share with our contacts any phrase or important information.
In many occasions they are usually placed striking phrases that your contacts like and serve to express your ideas. Some ideas for phrases in the WhatsApp states are the following:
- When it comes to love, even heroes seem helpless.
- The best moments of life are not published, they are enjoyed. Although I have wanted to publish this one.
- Be constant, like the drop that broke through the rock.
- If you want to arrive soon, go alone. If you want to go far, go accompanied.
To share in groups
Depending on the group, motivating phrases can be shared that increase the enthusiasm of the members. According to the rules of the group, you must create the phrases that most match the spirit of the members.
In addition to tips, photos, links, audios and other multimedia elements, the cool phrases they never hurt to be used in WhatsApp groups.
We want to show you some ideas to inspire you when it comes to building your cool phrases for WhatsApp groups:
- Life is such a good teacher that, if you do not learn the lesson, it repeats it to you.
- Do not stay in the past, run to the present and create a future.
- When the road becomes hard, only the hard ones keep walking.
- The only time I was totally right was the time I thought I was wrong.
Take the opportunity to create cool phrases for WhatsApp that keep your contacts or members of your groups active. Do it for a while constantly, and The day you do not do it, you will be surprised.
Cool quotes for children
An age where imagination, curiosity and interest are at their best is childhood. That's why if we want to convey some motivating message or teaching to our children, it is through captivating phrases that we can achieve it.
Cool phrases for children should be focused on simple language but very enriching and illustrative. The idea is that the little ones can understand the message and always remember the phrases that most motivate them in their growth.
These are some examples of what would be cool phrases to motivate your children:
"You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." Imagine, from John Lennon.
This phrase contains a message that encourages children to never stop dreaming, to keep the flame of imagination always on.
"It does not matter everything that people say about you, what matters is what you think you are." Shrek.
With this affirmation, the children will feel sure of themselves, and will have reasons to build their personality in a solid way.
"Ask yourself if what you are doing today, brings you closer to the place you want to be tomorrow." Walt Disney.
This prayer calls for reflection, raising the possibility of reviewing our decisions and the path we have chosen to build our future.
In addition to using phrases from other authors to motivate your children, you can build your own phrases to arouse their interest. You can also involve them in the creation of sentences to help other children focus on their perspective.
Cool phrases that rhyme
In addition to building pleasant phrases that arouse emotions in other people, it is more interesting if they rhyme. Phrases that rhyme are more likely to stay in the memory of the people, and to become more popular.
Even some lyrics have started being just a phrase that rhymes. Then the authors have perfected them to structure complete songs.
The rhymes are also easy to produce, since our mind is predisposed to produce words that agree.
Rhymes can be used to convey a message with reflective content, or simply to share something funny.
We will show you some phrases that rhyme so you can take them as an example in your creations:
- "Unfold the wings and try again, celebrate life and take back the skies" Mario Benedetti.
- "If you give me fortune, do not take away my reason, if you give me success, do not take my humility, if you give me humility, do not take away my dignity" Mahatma Gandhi.
- "Act with elegance in the face of your ignorance" Kase-O.
- "Grant me a moment, maybe you find me interesting. Wear the thief in front of you with a white glove "Kase-O.
Perhaps you think that only great poets can write rhyming phrases that contain valuable content. But nevertheless, With a little patience and creativity you can also build phrases that harmonize both in rhyme and in sense.
Even if you've been through some particular experience, you can turn it into rhymes and maybe end up composing a song.
Most beautiful expressions of love
Maybe the feeling that motivates us to write cool phrases is love. Write expressions of love for the people who most We want to feel rejoiced and in communion with those beings.
Love phrases abound in different social and advertising platforms. Look at these cool to express your feelings to the beloved:
- You are the reason for my smile, my enthusiasm, and my inspiration, I love you.
- I love waking up every day to see the light of dawn and to look for you [Email protected] in my thoughts.
- I need you more than food, air, and water, you are my whole existence, I adore you.
- Without realizing it, you took over my whole being, that's why I charge you to take care of my heart, because you are inside.
- It's great to convey our feelings of love to the person we love and admire, through a beautiful phrase
Up to here our post about the best cool phrases for different occasions. Remember that your inspiration and creativity are the basis to produce the most striking phrases. Until a next post.