Index of contents
How to create an Apple ID without using the credit card?
If you work with Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad or iPhone, you must create an Apple ID that allows you to work with the services offered. Also, if you want to download applications and games from the App Store, you need an Apple ID.
You can create an Apple ID simply by following the instructions on the screen. Previously, you can create an Apple ID without necessarily linking a credit card. However, the situation has changed and you must add a payment method when you create an Apple ID because the "None" option has been removed, unless you only use the iCloud service. That said, you'll need to add a payment method, such as a credit card, when you first set up your Apple ID. Therefore, for those who want to download free apps from the App Store without adding payments, we will offer two ways to create an Apple ID without a credit card.
1 method: Create an Apple ID on an iOS device without a credit card
Now you can easily create an Apple ID without using a credit card on your iOS device by following the steps below.
- Make sure you do not sign in with an Apple account or log out if you've already logged in.
- Go to the App Store, select a free application that you need to download and press the "Get" button.
- The download of the application will be launched. Then, the App Store will now invite you to choose between three options. When you want to create an account, you must select the option "Create a new Apple ID" and then choose your country.
- Apple will now show the terms and conditions. If the content suits you, you must click on the "Accept" button to continue the process.
- Fill in the form providing the email address (which will be your Apple ID), the password, the date of birth and the answers to your security questions. Make sure the email address you use does not have an existing Apple ID, or you can create a new one with the iCloud email and use it as an Apple ID.
- Then you will reach the Billing Information page. Select the option "None" if you do not want to add any payment and enter your address. Finished
The Apple ID will only be created if you verify the link in the confirmation email sent to your inbox (if you use the iCloud email, it will automatically become an Apple ID without verification of the email address) . email). If you can not locate the email, check the Spam folder.
After verification, you can log in with your new credentials, such as your username and password. You should be able to log in correctly if you access the App Store. The steps above will help you download free content from the Apple App Store. If you want to download paid content, you must select an appropriate payment method and provide credit card information.
2 method: Create an unpaid Apple ID on a Windows PC
Since the new iTunes has removed the App Store from its interface, you probably can not use the above method directly on a Windows computer. If you are already creating a new Apple ID on a computer, you will be asked for payment information if you log in to the App Store for the first time on an iPhone or iPad. Unfortunately, if you have not created your Apple ID with the first method above, you will find that there is no option on the Billing Information page. To solve this problem, we tried many methods and now we provide an effective solution.
The key to this method is to use iTunes. The previous version of iTunes contains the section of the App Store. Therefore, you only need to install a pre-iTunes 12.7 version on your computer. You can download the previous version of iTunes if necessary in ipsw.me.
Steps to create an Apple ID without payment through iTunes
- Install an old iTunes on your computer.
- Access the iTunes Store and sign in with your new Apple ID.
- The payment information page will appear automatically before visiting the iTunes Store. And here you will find the option None available on the screen.
- Select None to complete the process. Then you can use the new Apple ID without adding a credit card.
Then, you can connect to the App Store with the Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad to download free items. If you want to try the new features provided in iTunes, you can update it with the latest version.