Short videos and animated gifs are fashionable on Twitter, because we can see them in our fragmented time. However, the official Twitter application does not have an option to download videos.
Index of contents
- 1 5 Twitter video downloaders to save videos and Twitter gifs for free
- 2 1 method. How to download videos / gifs from Twitter using a third-party tool
- 3 2 method. The best way to record videos / gifs from Twitter with an online site
- 4 3 method. Download videos / images from Twitter with the add-on
- 5 4 method. How to save videos / Twitter gifs without any application
- 6 5 method. Download Twitter videos on Android and iPhone smartphones
5 Twitter video downloaders to save videos and Twitter gifs for free
If you have ever encountered this problem, see this guide below to quickly download videos and Twitter gifs on your Mac and Windows computer and on iPhone and Android mobile devices. Now we can see this list to make sure they are always reliable. Let's talk one by one.
1 method. How to download videos / gifs from Twitter using a third-party tool
Whenever you find a funny or interesting video or a GIF, you can download and install a third-party Twitter video downloader to register your devices. For Windows or Mac users, you can try TubeGet , a program to download videos to record videos from YouTube and Twitter, and also allows you to download videos from Facebook to record videos on Facebook, you can see this Article: Download and save Facebook videos Now , let's go back to the question and see the step-by-step process of how to record Twitter videos on Windows and Mac with TubeGet.
Simple steps to download Twitter videos on PC and Mac:
- Copy the link to your favorite video or gif Tweet, click on the down arrow of the menu in the upper right corner and select "Copy link to Tweet". Then you will see a pop-up window in which you can copy the Tweet link. Or you can click on the time that appears on the tweet and a new interface will appear, copy the URL of the address line.
- Open Gihosoft TubeGet and click on '+ Paste URL'. When the scan is complete, choose the correct video format, resolution, and storage location.
- Press "Download." The download process may take a while.
2 method. The best way to record videos / gifs from Twitter with an online site
Twitter Video Downloader It is a free download site for Twitter videos online. With it, users can download videos and short gifs of Tweets to their Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Mac devices without installing any other desktop software. With this online site in hand, you can see all your Twitter videos downloaded offline, even if you're not connected to WiFi. Therefore, if you are still looking for a better Twitter video downloader, you will love this site. Now, let's see how to record Twitter videos on the site.
Very simple process to download short videos from Twitter:
- Copy the URL of the tweet as described in the 1 Method.
- Paste the URL of the tweet in the box, and then the online download site for the Twitter video will play the link. Shortly after the URL of the Twitter video has been identified and uploaded, the site will be moved to the download page.
- To record this short video on your device, you must first choose the preferred video resolution. Then, simply click on the "Upload video" button, change the name of the short video and click on the "Save" button, then the short video will be downloaded in MP4 format on your device.
3 method. Download videos / images from Twitter with the add-on
From funny videos to makeup tutorials, there are many videos on Twitter. Watching videos on Twitter is not difficult if you have an Internet connection, but it is not easy to save Twitter videos on offline devices when you are not connected to WiFi. Fortunately, apart from these 2 methods mentioned above, today I will show you Twitter Media Downloader , an extension for Chrome and Firefox, which can batch download all videos, gifs and images on Twitter. So, how to download it using this plugin? Let's see the download process in the Chrome browser.
The 5 process steps to record videos, images and Twitter gifs with add-on
- Search for 'Twitter Downloader Media' in the Chrome Web Store, tap 'Add to CHROME' to install this extension in your Chrome.
- Find the video you want to download on Twitter. Then, go to the owner's homepage of the Twitter video account, you will find a download arrow next to the "Media" column.
- Enter the Tweet ID. What is ID Tweet? It is the digital part of the URL of the Tweet. For example, if a Tweet URL is https://twitter.com/CNN/status/983181182530719745, then 983181182530719745 is the Tweet ID. Choose the number of tweets you want to download and copy the Tweet ID.
- Click on the download arrow next to the "Media" column, a new dialog box will appear. Simply enter the Tweet ID you want to download and choose what type of media file you want to download.
- Click on the "Start" button, the extension will now analyze the multimedia file. After scanning, a ZIP file containing the selected image, video and GIF files will be downloaded to your computer.
4 method. How to save videos / Twitter gifs without any application
Installing third-party software to download videos or Twitter gifs is a common method. But, why occupy the space of your computer because you can finish this task directly through the web without any software in a few steps? Here, I will share a fantastic thing that will allow you to download a video or Twitter gif without using any software or online tool, all you need is your Chrome browser. This trick can be a bit difficult for a beginner the first time, but once you master this method, you will discover a new world of downloading videos online.
Some simple steps to record videos from Twitter without application:
- Copy the tweet link as described in the 1 Method.
- Open a new tab in your browser and paste the URL in the address line. Add "m" or "mobile." "Behind" https: // ", press" Enter "and this will redirect to the mobile version of Twitter.
- Play the video on the new interface, then right click on the video and select the "Save video as" option.
- Change the name of the file and choose a location to save, then click "Save." The video or animated gifs will be saved in MP4 format.
Now you probably know how to record Twitter videos directly with Chrome. If you prefer to watch the video, you can also watch this video tutorial below:
5 method. Download Twitter videos on Android and iPhone smartphones
For many people, it is a great pleasure to record videos and post them on Twitter to share them with everyone and receive the likes of our fans. Vice versa, it is also a joy to watch short videos published by people. We follow them because they create many things that allow us to learn or laugh, and sometimes you can even record these video contents on your Android smartphone and iPhone to view them online. Although Twitter does not offer any direct option to download videos or images, we can search other third-party applications to download them. Next, I will show you the best solutions to record videos of Twitter on your iPhone and Android phones.
Steps to record Twitter videos on Android phones
- Download Video Downloader for Twitter from the web, then install it on your Android phone.
- Start the Twitter application and find the video or GIF image you want to download, open the multimedia content and fill the entire screen.
- From the bottom of the screen, touch "Share." You will receive a list of options where you want to share this multimedia file. Select "Video Downloader for Twitter" as your goal.
- In the new interface, select the video format and the quality you want, click on the "Download" button, the Twitter media will be saved in its internal memory or SD card.
Suggestions: If you want to download videos or gifs from Twitter on your iPhone or iPad devices, you can try Video Downloader for the IOS Twitter version, and the usage is similar to that of the Android version.
Downloading videos and Twitter gifs using any of these 5 methods is not difficult since it only requires a few steps. So, the next time you know your favorite videos or gifs on Twitter, simply download them. If one of our recommendations does not work, let us know in the comments section below.