Instagram Marketing: creating brand awareness and followers
index of contents
With the integration and growing importance of social signals in the algorithm of Google, is increasingly encouraged to use social networking platforms to increase your advertising efforts we give some tips for doing Instagram marketing.
One of the places that has been gaining considerable attention from the SEO specialists and Internet sellers is Instagram. But as with any other business strategy, you can not just get on the car and see the results.
Tips for doing Instagram marketing
Know the correct way to do Instagram marketing, then create brand awareness and win more followers.
Instagram has taken the initiative to make the website more visual, creating avid photographers of average users and brand specialists of companies that have seen the potential of this platform.
El photo sharing It has proven to be an excellent way to attract good followers, increase relationships with customers and inspire active participation and discussion among users. To enjoy all these promising benefits, what do you need to make your marketing campaign a success?
1. Set up and manage your account in a professional manner.. If you are not outsourcing social network optimization, you should take the time to set up and manage an account ... professionally. Think about how you would want people to remember and see your business.
Good Instagram marketing strategy To consider is that of the British luxury fashion brand Burberry's. Between the photos they share are taken during their events, behind the scenes. By doing so, they make fans enjoy the "experience" through internal photos of ostentation and glamor. This participation ignites interest and sharing.
2. Set schedules. No Internet user would want to follow an account that loads 30 photos at a time, every day. Although flooding your feed with everything you have in your camera can be tempting to think about keep the brand, this move can only lead to annoying followers who will decide to stop following your account and even mark your posts as spam. Just focus on quality and creativity, and your single photo can convey your message more efficiently than the longest article you can write.
3. Upload real photos. The success of your campaign Instagram marketing lies largely in the creativity of your photos. Never fill your feed with photos of texts that tell news, events or promotions. Share real photos and creative, and if you have to include a text, that's what the title is for.
And if you are having difficulty deciding what to publish next, here are several ideas for the content strategy:
- Images of your products in various sets or backgrounds.
- The images of people, famous or average, who use their products, may be the usual, frank, fun or unconventional.
4. Hashtags. In the optimization of social networks, hashtags They help mainly to categorize the publications. They can also be used to create communities within the photo sharing platform that has the same interests. Another way to maximize the use of hashtags is through the organization of competitions with prizes in game.
5. Create your own unique hashtag. Creating your own hashtag is a simple way to create Instagram followers. Once you have established a name for your hashtag, be sure to promote it to your audience by publishing it in all social networks and as a title in each Instagram post.
Instagram also makes it very convenient to monitor which followers are actively using your business hashtag. I recommend participating with users who publish their hashtag, either by personally thanking them or republishing their photos and tagging them. By recognizing users who actively use their hashtag, new users will also be encouraged to publish.
6. Geo-tag your photos. The geographical labeling of their Instagram photos It will allow your company to involve your community on a completely different level. By geographically tagging the photos, your followers will be able to see the location (s) of your business if you have: a retail store, a restaurant or an office.
Geographic tagging is another excellent way to build your business following. If you and a co-worker go to lunch, you can tag your photo in the place where he is having dinner. By doing so, Instagram users that also geographically labeled in this same location can see your photo, which, hopefully, will encourage them to follow your company's account.
7. Promote employee publications. Some of your most loyal promoters should be your employees. Encourage your employees to actively participate in the publication of photos in your company's account several times a week. By having your employees on board, users who follow your account will appreciate the possibility of knowing more about the employees of your company. As long as you establish clear guidelines on what is appropriate to publish, you should get a fairly quick follow-up because of the variety of different types of publications your account will contain.
8. Connect your social network accounts. Be sure to synchronize all social network accounts of your company with your Instagram every time you post a photo.
By having all your social network accounts connected, your audience has a high potential for expansion, since not all your followers and followers will follow your other accounts, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. The synchronization of all your other social media accounts not only allows for additional content, but also an opportunity for more frequent publications.
You may also be interested in how turn Instagram off.